How to enter
Five steps for successful entry
- Select the category you wish to enter and write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline.
- Complete the Entry Form online, including the all-important 100-word summary.
- Upload your written submission paper when prompted by the Entry Form, together with print quality references for your logo and a representative photograph relevant to your entry.
- Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images. Additional information may be sent by email to the organisers.
- Pay any required entry fee. (If you wish to make multiple entries and receive just one invoice this can be arranged).
Please visit the useful advice page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Home Care Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the Awards if the entry submission covers the period from June 1 2021 to November 30 2022 – an eighteen-month eligibility period.
Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available, online, before midnight on November 30 2022.
Deadline for entries: November 30
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an awards entry is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is not only the first and largest company expert in preparing Awards submissions, but is also completely independent. There is no financial relationship between the Home Care Awards and Boost and the advice you receive is confidential.